Preliminary Task
View more presentations from Fredi Moore.
I done my Preliminary task on Microsoft Word because I've never used publisher and couldn't understand how to work it and preferred to use a program I was familiar with so that I could do a good job.
I think I done well on this first attempt at a magazine cover and contents as I had never done such a task. The cover of the magazine is appealing and it has helped me see a direction my music magazine will go because of how I will shape the background image and masthead. Although this attempt appears weak, since it is my first try, I think I done well.
The contents really is just a mock up. As you can see, it's lifeless and lacks volume and depth; theres no colour or any real content as it's just a guide of where I would lay out each piece if I were to go further with this magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment